Explore a career at MyChores
There are jobs and there are careers, we are a young firm working hard to revolutionize the very unorganized Domestic Help Hiring sector in India. Revolutions are not created by individuals, there is an entire team united together working relentlessly to make the impossible things happen. Join us and be part of the “History in Making”
CURRENT OPEN POSITIONS
- Develop and maintain relationships and communication with key partners in Operations to create solid marketing plans
- Drive strategy and plan and execute marketing initiatives for new products / services and re branding campaigns
- Manage annual marketing budgets for individual product / service
- Manage brand promotions to drive sales for specific product / service category
- Conduct regular research analysis of existing and explore new digital marketing platforms
- Manage online social media and review platforms and vendors
- Approve all local print advertising and manage graphic designers on ad creation
- Recommend and development of marketing materials and collaterals to support sales as needed
- Develop and execute customer acquisition and retention marketing programs, web based, database, and direct to consumer marketing
- Work with team in building web services and web based applications using .NET 4.0 technologies e.g. WCF, WF, and ASP.NET.
- Day to day maintenance and support of all existing applications in use at Sentinel.
- Build new crystal reports and enhance existing ones as requested by internal business groups. Further enhance other reporting technologies to improve performance and scalability of user demand.
- Fill in where needed on the development side to ensure daily operations at Sentinel run smooth without any interruption.
- Work with Silverlight, AJAX (similar technology) developing an centralized business dashboard
- Generating leads and efficiently keeping in regular contact with existing prospects
- Understanding and keeping up-to-date with constant developments in the market
- Identifying areas for expansion and development
- Developing a targeted long-term new business strategy
- Create weekly/monthly forecasts on revenue/target management and end of month reports on revenue and market performance
- Delivering against these targets to ensure revenue expectations are met
- Working closely with the marketing department to develop campaigns to relevant prospects
- Inputting into sales and marketing collateral – how the business positions itself for various audiences
- Maximizing networking opportunities and regularly using conferences, events to increase awareness and develop a further network of contacts