Mychores Refund Policy
We thank you and appreciate your choice to book maids / domestic workers through our platform. Please read the policy, conditions and process carefully as they will give you important information and guidelines about your rights and obligations as our customer, concerning any booking of service you make through our platform unless specifically stated otherwise on our product pages or readers offer advertisements.
We make every effort to place the domestic worker / service provider as per the request placed with us and as per the job description and timelines mentioned. But If due to any reason, unavoidable circumstances or beyond the limitations of our team if the interviews / placement is not done within time frames / conditions as given below then the booking shall be cancelled and refunded.
- Refund of Registration Money / Application fee paid in advance will be not be entertained if conference call process is initiated by our Team. Refund of application money / registration fees is applicable only in cases where there is no conference call done. Processing fee of Rs.250/- will be deducted.
- Registration money application fee paid in advance will be refunded only if MyChores is unable to do even one conference call. In such cases where we fail to do conference calls and if the client raises a refund request a processing fee of Rs.250/- will be deducted.
- Registration money / application fee paid in advance will be refunded The Application money will be refunded for a 24 hours worker booking only if MyChores is unable to line up a minimum of one candidate for interview within 10 working days of paying the advance money due to the limitations of our team. Processing fee of Rs.250/- will be deducted.
- No Refund will be made in any case where the Conference call process has started i.e. the client has done at least one conference call interview with a worker
- The refund policy of the Placement Fee is applicable only if the full payment is made within 2 days of completion of the 2 day trial period post selecting the maid/domestic worker.
- All refund requests are evaluated case by case and Mychores platform reserves all rights to decline a request if it has reason to believe that the customer is involved in any suspicious / unethical activities related to the placement
Under no circumstance cash refunds will be given. All refunds will be only through credit notes which can be redeemed by using any of our services, Deep cleaning, Hiring or verification services.
If Zero Replacements are used at the time of rasing the refund request Time Period Refund Amount With in 10 day of Placement (Including Cooling Period) 50% of Placement Fee Between 10 days - 30 days of placement 50% of Placement Fee Between 30 days - 60 days of placement 25% of Placement Fee Post 60 days of Placement 0% of Placement Fee If 1 Replacements is used at the time of raising the request Time Period Refund Amount With in 10 days of Placement (Including Cooling Period) 50% of Placement Fee Between 10 days - 30 days of placement 25% of Placement Fee Post 30 days of Placement 0% of Placement Fee
- Under no circumstance a refund request will be entertained where the client has not paid the salary dues in full for the worker hired through MyChores platform.
- Zero refund is provided after Two months from the date of placement of the worker due to any reason.
- Please connect with our customer care via email or call, preferably email for faster movement of the process. You may write to email@example.com to initiate the refund process.
- The customer care team will validate the request by checking the timelines, type of placement, reasons for discontinuation etc. and shall take the request for refund.
- Refund will be made within 25 working days of the request being placed formally with the customer services desk.
Exclusion: - Part time workers placement fee will not be refunded under any circumstance