We thank you and appreciate your choice to book maids / domestic workers through our platform. Please read the policy, conditions and process carefully as they will give you important information and guidelines about your rights and obligations as our customer, concerning any booking of service you make through our platform unless specifically stated otherwise on our product pages or readers offer advertisements.
We make every effort to place the domestic worker / service provider as per the request placed with us and as per the job description and timelines mentioned. But If due to any reason, unavoidable circumstances or beyond the limitations of our team if the interviews / placement is not done within time frames / conditions as given below then the booking shall be cancelled and refunded.
- The application money of Rs. 1000/- is Non-refundable in the case where the customer pays the application money but chooses not to take any interviews of the worker due to any reason.
- The application money of Rs.1000 may be refunded only if MyChores is unable to line up any candidates for interview due to the limitations of our team within 7 working days of giving us application money. (not applicable for 24 hours worker). Processing fee of Rs.150 will be deducted.
- The Application money will be refunded for a 24 hours worker booking if MyChores is unable to line up a minimum of one candidate for interview due the limitations of our team within 10 working days of giving us application money. Processing fee of Rs.150 will be deducted.
- The Refund of application money will not be made in cases where interview process has started.
- The refund policy of the Placement Fee is applicable only if the full payment is made within 2 days of completion of the 2 day trial period post selecting the maid/domestic worker
- 50% of the placement fee may be refunded in case where the client is not satisfied with the maid/worker’s performance and not only decides to discontinue the services of the worker but also decides to end the contract with MyChores within one month of the placement of the worker.
- If 1 free permanent replacement is used up with in the 1st month of placing the worker and if the customer is unhappy with the services of the worker and wants to discontinue the workers services as well as cancel the contract with MyChores then 25% of the placement fee will be refunded.
- 25% of the placement fee may be refunded if the client is not satisfied with the performance of the worker after one month and within three months of the placement and not only decides to discontinue the services of the worker but also decides to end the contract with MyChores. The refund is not applicable if 1 free permanent replacements are used up at the time of applying for the refund
- Zero refund is provided after three month from the date of placement of the worker due to any reason
- If due to any reason the worker leaves the job during the 10 day cooling period after the placement fee is paid in full we will deduct Rs.2000/ - and refund the balance. This applies for all categories.
- If you choose for refund due to any reason after the 10 day cooling period 50% of placement fee will be refunded.
- Please connect with our customer care via email or call, preferably email for faster movement of the process. You may write to email@example.com to initiate the refund process.
- The customer care team will validate the request by checking the timelines, type of placement, reasons for discontinuation etc. and shall take the request for refund.
- Refund will be made within 7 working days of the request being placed formally with the customer services desk.
Exclusion: - Part time workers placement fee will not be refunded under any circumstance after the cooling period of 10 days.